Share the fun!
These Double Chocolate Nutella Cookies are the perfect chocolate fix for late night chocolate cravings (or any time of the day for that matter).
The no-chill cookie dough is fast to make and has loads of chocolate. These soft and chewy cookies will be ready quickly for a fun treat.
Nutella is a pantry staple at our house. Just like sugar and flour, we always have a jar on hand. If I need an instant chocolate fix, I just grab a spoonful of Nutella and call it good 🙂
But sometimes I get really crazy and actually make something extra delicious with it!
I really love eating cookies, but it might surprise you that I actually enjoy making cookies even more. There is just something really comforting about baking that makes me happy. It relaxes my soul or something.
So after a long day of fighting with the kids, or cleaning the house an endless number of times, making a batch of cookies just ends the day on a high note for me. And today was one of those days.
When I make cookies, there are 2 things that I need to make them the perfect cookie for me. They can be all kinds of fun flavors, but for me they must also have a nice chewy center and cannot require chilling the batter before baking.
Now I am not saying a cookie that needs 2-3 hours of chilling before baking are not delicious and worth the wait, but when make cookies, I hate to wait.
So if you want a soft, delicious, chocolatey cookie right now, you need to try these Double Chocolate Nutella Cookies.
They have a little crunch on the outside, with a soft chewy center and packed full of chocolatey, Nutella goodness. Yum!
Now I am finally ready to call an end to this day and start fresh tomorrow… with a cookie in hand!
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together Nutella, butter, and sugars until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth.
- Add 1 cup flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined. If dough is too soft, add in up to another 1/4 cup flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp mounds onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit on baking sheet 2 minutes before moving to cooling rack to cool.
Share the fun!