Use this pumpkin themed printable art for an instant way to add fall to your home decor.
I know printables aren’t exactly crafts, but my fall decor just needed something more. So I decided to declare art acceptable for the 5 Days of Pumpkin crafts series and set to work creating one to share!
This pumpkin patch printable is the perfect art to accompany the pumpkin crafts we have already made. It looks amazing in a vignette with the paper pumpkin lanterns. Or display it in your kitchen alongside the amazing DIY pumpkin tea towels.
Ways to Decorate with Printable Art
Printable art is the perfect way to add seasonal decor to any space.
You can easily switch out the art each season. And the printable art is small enough to store away till next year.
There are many ways to decorate your home with printable art. Here are just a few to get you started:
- Place art in a frame on a console table or shelf for a seasonal vignette.
- Hang your seasonal art in a frame in a gallery wall.
- Turn your printable art into an easy DIY wood sign.
- Place your art on a clipboard to display anywhere.
- Decorate your kitchen with seasonal art on the counter or a shelf.
With this beautiful pumpkin patch printable there is no room that cannot be easily decorated for fall!
5 Days of Pumpkin Crafts
This beautiful printable is part of the 5 Days of Pumpkin Crafts series. Each day this week I am sharing a new pumpkin craft so you can decorate your home for fall (or Halloween).
Make sure to check back tomorrow for the last pumpkin craft (and this one is Halloween specific). And don’t forget to check out the rest of the pumpkin projects below:
- Day 1: Modern Pumpkin SVG
- Day 2: Beautiful Paper Pumpkin Lanterns Craft
- Day 3: DIY Pumpkin Tea Towels
- Day 4: Neutral Pumpkin Patch Printable Art
- Day 5: Simple Halloween Signs from Paper
Download the Pumpkin Patch Sign
The printable pumpkin patch art was free to my subscribers for a short time. Now it is available to purchase in the shop.
Make sure to subscribe so you will be notified of new freebies!