Create fun crafts for fall with this fun Hello Pumpkin SVG.
It’s back again! Grab your pumpkin spice latte and get excited for fall because today is the first day of the 5 Days of Pumpkin Crafts series! And I am starting with a new Hello Pumpkin design.
This is the first pumpkin craft for the week. Every day this week (Mon-Fri) I will be sharing a new pumpkin craft with you.
By the end of the week you will have 5 amazing new crafts to decorate your home for fall!
How to Use the Hello Pumpkin SVG File
An SVG file is Scalable Vector Graphic, which means it is a specific type of file that can be read by electronic cutting machines like the Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Maker.
You can make so many fun things for fall with this hello pumpkin design. Here are just a few ways you can use this SVG file:
- Cut it out of heat vinyl to add to shirts, hats, bags, etc.
- Create a stencil from it to paint on a wood sign
- Cut it out of fabric to applique onto tea towels, aprons, shirts and more
- Print it and Mod-Podge it onto a wood block
- Make a stamp to create custom fall napkins
Of course this list is just a jumping off point for the many ways you can use this fun fall design.
Open the Hello Pumpkin design in your electronic cutting machine software (like Silhouette Studio or Cricut Design Space).
Then use the software to cut the pumpkin SVG out of your desired material. Make sure to edit the settings of your cutting machine to match the material you are cutting.
Then use your cut out design however you want! I cannot wait to see all the ways you craft with this pumpkin.
5 Days of Pumpkin Crafts
Today is just the first of 5 days of pumpkin crafts for adults! Make sure to check back every day or subscribe so you don’t miss out on any pumpkin fun.
I will also update the list below as I add new pumpkin crafts throughout the week.
- Day 1: Hello Pumpkin SVG
- Day 2: Easy Wire Pumpkin Wreath
- Day 3: Tapered Paper Pumpkin Lanterns for Fall
- Day 4: Easy Pumpkin Planter for Fall
- Day 5:Cozy Modern Pumpkin Pillow
Download the Hello Pumpkin SVG
What are you excited to make with your pumpkin?